PersonaClick Group does not collect your visitor's personal information. PersonaClick Group only collects and uses technical data relating to visitors browsing navigation to display personalized advertisements.
To get relevant ads PersonaClick Group has to be able to single out patterns but never store data that would allow identification of a person (PII). PersonaClick Group collects data related to the browsing activity through cookies or advertising IDs that store:
- events related to visitor's activity on our customer's website (such as the number of pages viewed, the products viewed on that website, search queries made on the customer’s website)
- some information related to the device (device type, operating system, version, locale)
- non-precise information related to geography to define visitor's city or country (in order to display ads only for products available in visitors city)
- and events related to the PersonaClick Group ad serving activity such as the number of ads displayed to the visitor.
PersonaClick Group does not store and does not use:
- precise IP information
- device specific information like Apple IDFA, Google AAID, UDID, MAC
- any PII (names, phone, address, etc)
- sensitive information (religion, political opinion, etc)
PersonaClick Group does not:
- sell collected information
- collect visitor's information during advertising process except for reactions to advertising (click or opt-out)
PersonaClick Group does cookie matching of our customers' visitors with advertising platforms like DoubleClick to provide relevant advertising to visitors.
PersonaClick Group does cookie matching only on our customer's eCommerce websites by adding a pixel of the advertising platform.
PersonaClick Group does not make cookie matching during bid requests or showing ads.